Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Boots

So, everytime I go to D.I. I look to see if they have any cute old boots for cheap that I want to buy.
I never come out victorious...until yesterday!

I was browsing the shoes and headed over to where they have all the boots.  Then I found these little beauties...

they were just my size, and I so cute!  Do you think they are mens or womens?  They were in the men's section, but they definitely look like womens.  I'm just gunna tell myself they are women's boots.
I can't wait to wear them!

It was pretty much fate that I went to D.I. yesterday, and I'm so glad no one else had snatched them up1

Maybe I can get Sean to go to the Strawberry Days Rodeo with me this weekend!  Perfect occasion to wear my boots!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Sean better take you and I want to see some pictures of you rockin' those boots! What a find!!