Monday, June 20, 2011

Miss you guys!!!

Hey everyone!!! Long time no see :( I miss you guys a lot.


Cory-- I'm so excited for you that everything is going great with Sean. You seem so happy. And those boots are dang cute! Nice grab!


I don't have very much to exciting news to report but here's a little semi-exciting update.


I got promoted from receptionist and am in training for management at my job. I feel really blessed because it's a great opportunity to make more money for savings while Jeremy is finishing up school before we start a family, but the bad news is that I super duper hate coming to work every day. Jeremy keeps telling me to have a positive attitude, and I know I should try harder to be positive but what I'm doing is just not even anything I remotely care about. It's an executive suites office so we lease out corporate space (WAY overpriced space, might I add-- like 200 sq feet of interior space (not even a window) costs $1,000 a month! if you want a window, that'll cost you another $300 per month! ridiculous, no?) So I come to work and am bored out of my mind. I just feel so frustrated because I feel like I'm standing still-- not really moving forward in the direction that I really want to go. I'm trying to decide if I want to start looking for jobs at the health dept again, like I tried right after I graduated and see if anyone will hire me now, or if I should get my personal trainer certification and be a personal trainer (a secret dream of mine since like the beginning of high school). I keep coming back to that option, but it's like $600 for the good certification courses so I don't know. Are you guys working places you like? Did you find jobs in your field? Any advice??? Words of encouragement even? I'm open to any suggestions...


I just got home from Girls Camp on Saturday. It is so fun being a leader. It's a lot of work, but all our girls are so awesome. It was my first time being away from Jeremy overnight since we've been married. That was a real bummer. I got really homesick and missed him like crazy, but it's true what they say: Distance makes the heart grow fonder. I'm just glad we weren't apart for long. But it's so good to be home and back with my cute hubster.


And my last bit of news is that I chopped my hair!!!





YAY :) It's a fun change and I like it a lot--luckily so does Jer :). Part of me always misses my long hair when I cut it short, but it's exciting to cut it and have it different for a while. So, yeah. That's it :)



okay, when does Kasidy get home!!! I just realized it's coming up really soon right??

2 comments:

Summer said...

your hair looks so good!

Cory Sue said...

You are a freaking super model in that pic!! One cute chica!

Also, don't ask for me for job advice. I just started job searching last week and I am sick and tired of it. In the words of Kas "Kill me!"

So jealous you were at girls camp, take me next time!!
love ya!