Jordan and I are not dating anymore. I broke up with him last week and I'm feeling good about it.
Why, you ask? Well, he is very immature and has a lot of growing up to do. He did things that really bothered me and when I tried to talk to him about those things, we would shut me out and wouldn't communicate because apparently I made him feel like I was "criticizing" him. I tried really hard to make it work, but in the end, he thought my expectations of what a relationship should be were too high (um...actually, I think I need to higher them, thank you) and that my definition of what a healthy relationship is was different than his...ok then, BYE!
I know that things will work out and one day I'll find someone who will meet and EXCEED my "high expectations", but until then, I'm going to keep doing what I do and focus on church, school and everything else I have going on. Maybe one day Jordan will wise up, grow up, and learn how to treat a lady...but if not, I'm sure he'll love living in his parents basement the rest of his life.
(This may sound harsh...Jordan is a good guy, but there was a lot that went on before this break up that made me fed up and frustrated with him and it's all coming out now.)
1 comment:
so sorry kylie, but glad to see that you are being good to yourself! that's most important!
If there are things you don't like now they'll only get worse, right!
Love you, i'll call you on your birthday!
Post a Comment