Coming back from Jerusalem has been an easier transition than I expected. I can't believe I've only been home for a little over a week. I feel like I have been here forever. I definitely miss it but I'm also excited to start carrying on with my life again. I'm just as scared and uncertain of my future as I was before, but I'm more excited to have adventures and surprises and challenges. I'm really excited to come back to Provo. I finally got a housing contract! My sister's friend was pretty desperate to sell her contract and I got a really good deal. I'm going to live in the 4-plex at Monticello, so a different ward than Kylie and Cory but still really close. Do you guys still know people with contracts available? I can post them on our Jeru group for the people that still need them. Just give me the details!
So, can we all hang out sometime soon after we all get back to Utah? I'm dying to see you all and catch up on the last 4 months of your lives.
Merry Christmas! I love you all!
p.s. The picture was taken at a likely spot for where the shepherds would have been when the angels came to tell them that Jesus was born. The city that's just on the horizon is Bethlehem!
1 comment:
sweet pic!! that's so crazy!!
Post a Comment