Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sister surprise!

My sisters want flowers and bows for their hair for Christmas.
They don't know I spent all day working on these pretty little things just for them. Or that I'll be there on Christmas day to see their happy faces when they open this box of treasures! I'm going home in 4 days and my excitement is giving me goosebumps!

6 comments:

Cory Sue said...

I am so excited for that! Your family is gunna freak! good job, they look precious!

Kylie said...

Those are SO CUTE! And I'm so excited for you!!! Yay for surprises!

Stefanie said...

That'll be such a fun surprise when you guys show up!!! Also, those flowers are gorgeously beautiful!!!! You are like a pro!

Stefanie said...

Also... how did you make those dark plum colored ones with the pearls in the middle? How do you make the edges curl up and seal off like that?? I've been wanting to learn how to make that kind

Summer said...

they have to be silk.. but then you just burn the edges with a lighter and they curl up naturally. so easy! jd did those ones :) but he won't admit to having fun while crafting!

Steph said...

Summer, these are so cute! I am eternally jealous of your crafty talents. I hope your sisters loved them!