Thursday, December 2, 2010

Things are going well...

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted about this yet. It's been pretty busy with school so I haven't felt justified in posting, but I will do it for you all!

Well, things with Jordan are going really well! I still like him a lot and last week we went down to Vegas together for Thanksgiving. This sounds like a really big deal, but I promise it wasn't like "come meet my parents so you can ask me to marry you". He wasn't planning on going home (to AZ) and I told him he should come home with me but that he didn't have to if he didn't want to. He decided he really wanted to go without any coercion on my part.

So we went down on Tuesday and stayed until Friday night (he is in the marching band for BYU and had to be home for the game on Saturday). We had a really good time and were able to survive a road trip and spending a whole 4 days together...so that's good, right? My family liked him and he liked my family. It was so funny...he was so nervous the first night we got there. He was sleeping in my old room and I was in my little sisters (she went to NYC with the band to march in the Macy's Day Parade!) and he said that he woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back to sleep. I asked if he got up to go to the bathroom because my mom had heard someone and he was all "No! I wish I could have but I was too scared to get out of bed!" He's such a freaky boy.

Anyway, things are great and I really like him...and he likes me, too! Crazy, right? Who know...maybe we'll follow in the footsteps of Summer and Stef and get engaged over Valentine's weekend and married in August! Haha...JUST KIDDING (but seriously...but just kidding...)


Oh, and about the whole kissing thing...yah, it's great. :) haha

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

hahahah!!!! YAY!!! :) it is great huh? :) lol kylie I'm so excited that you found your own freaky boy (I tell jeremy he's a freaky boy all the time... I don't think he knows that that goes all the way back to lovely apartment 212 :) but he's started telling me i'm a freaky girl sometimes.. its funny and makes me think of you guys everytime lol) but yes... you should totally get married on August 12! But wait until after valentines day to get engaged... I wouldn't wish a 6 month engagement on anyone. it's a little bit miserable. (right Summer?) You can easily plan a wedding in like 2 months. Go with that :) ....I'm not jumping the gun too much am i? ;)

Summer said...

woot woot! kylie, you look so good! and so happy :) also, i think being a freaky boy is a good thing.. haha it's a compliment!