Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Maybe?
So, I don't know if any of you noticed... a few weeks ago I installed a tracker on my blog. It's at the very bottom of the page, so you might not have noticed (also, you might not have been THAT interested in my blog)... but anyways, I installed it because I just thought it would be interesting to see who is reading about my life and what not. It doesn't say WHO is reading the blog, only WHERE they are reading it from. So when it says a viewer from Canada looked at it, I can only assume it's Steph because I know no other Canadians... when it says Las Angeles, I know it's my friend Kylie whose husband is in dental school at UCLA.. etc. etc. Most I can piece together, but a lot I can't! Like Iowa, South Carolina, and some other states. Today someone viewed my blog in Kalamazoo, Michigan or something crazy like that. I was trying to think of who I know in Michigan... and then it hit me- maybe it's STEPHEN. So weird. He deleted his Facebook account months ago and I was very proud because I thought he would be more focused on the mish. It's quite possible that it's not him and it's just someone in Michigan who is friends with someone who is friends with someone who is friends with someone who has my link on their page and they just randomly ended up there (this happens to me a lot, which is why I know) but nevertheless, it's very interesting to see where in the world people are reading my blog. Makes me so curious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know! I have one on my blog (but you can't see it) and I have people from random states and places like Germany, Russia, Africa, and weird places like that. Also, your blog address is on your facebook account so I'm sure random people who happen on your page click on the link and look at it. I sure hope Stephen isn't looking at your blog on his mission!
I hope you all have noticed by now that I look at your blogs multiple times a day. Also, that would be super weird if Stephen was looking at your blog.
Post a Comment