haha um.... yeah... I'm a little bit freaking out lol
I can't believe it's finally here! I'm actually going to get married!!! :) It's been fun planning and stuff but everything has been so hectic I can't wait for it to just be over so that we can relax. haha
In two days, I'll be Mrs. Stefanie Orton. I love that :)
STEF! Every day I think about you and count down the days until you are a married woman! I got your invitation by the way, and I loved it. You just look so happy and I especially love the one where you have the crazy face (do you know which one I'm talking about? it's the funny one). But anyway, I will be thinking about you all day on friday! Kylie and Cory, I expect to see lots of pictures! I'll be there in spirit!
3 comments:
haha um.... yeah... I'm a little bit freaking out lol
I can't believe it's finally here! I'm actually going to get married!!! :) It's been fun planning and stuff but everything has been so hectic I can't wait for it to just be over so that we can relax. haha
In two days, I'll be Mrs. Stefanie Orton. I love that :)
STEF! Every day I think about you and count down the days until you are a married woman! I got your invitation by the way, and I loved it. You just look so happy and I especially love the one where you have the crazy face (do you know which one I'm talking about? it's the funny one). But anyway, I will be thinking about you all day on friday! Kylie and Cory, I expect to see lots of pictures! I'll be there in spirit!
I am freaking out and I'm not even the one getting married!
Post a Comment