Monday, December 29, 2008

The New Kasidy

Well, Facebook kinda ruined my Christmas break post because Kylie posted all the pictures from Karli's wedding (which by the way was beautiful and you should all check out the pictures).  Anyway, the surprise is that I cut off all my hair. I thought it was about time for a change with my hair because it's been basically the same for like seven years. So Morgan took out her scissors from hair school on Christmas day and kept cutting and cutting until her kitchen floor was covered in red hair and my head no longer was. It wasn't quite as traumatic as I was expecting.  I did get a little freaked out near the end when Kylie was too busy playing Brickbreaker to give comforting feedback on how it was looking and Morgan was concerned that the two sides weren't "quite even." I got a little scared that it was going to turn out looking like this terrible bob that I had in the fifth grade and a few tears were shed. Seriously like three tears and then Morgan told everyone that I was crying when I got my hair cut. Three tears! Give me a break. But I'm happy about it now. I figured I should cut it now and see how it looks when no one but me really cares what my hair looks like. Anyway, that's my story. I have hardly any hair left and I did something very spontaneous. Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are enjoying your break and I can't wait to see you all in January! Love you!


This is a picture of me that I took on Christmas Day. I'm in my new Christmas pajamas and I have nice long locks.                            






                
    
  



This is a picture I took the day after Christmas after Morgan and Kylie convinced me it was time for a change. It is definitely a change. :)










This is kinda what my hair looks like after I did it myself. These are all pretty weird pictures, but I guess that is fitting. So this is the new Kasidy. I'm sorry if you don't like her, but you better get used to her because this is the Kasidy who is coming back to school ready to party and fight Kylie for all those 20-year-old-seeking boys! 

Sorry this is slightly retarded and taking up a lot of room, but I'm new to this posting thing.

Also, how do you guys feel about a new Beta fish for our apartment?









2 comments:

Cory Sue said...

yes please!! (to the beta fish)

Stefanie said...

Kasidy!! you are beautiful!!! and yes to the fish as well! that'd be so fun.