So I am back in the Lone Star state and so glad. Our family vacation up to New Mexico was fun, but I didn't have service for three days and almost went completely insane.
My family is so crazy and we have had such a fun time together. We just laugh and laugh and the fun never seems to end!
My Christmas break has been a blast, but I can't wait to get back up to Provo with you girls!!
Kasidy-the hair looks great, I can't believe how mature and cute you look!! thanks for the video too. Is that your cousin??
Kylie-sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was everything you ever dreamed of and more. From the pictures I can see that it probably was!!
Stefanie-I hope everything with Elder Puglisi went good. I also hope that Kansas got a ton of snow on Christmas for you!!
Stephanie- That picture Kylie took was freaking amazing, so jealous you have a street named after you. I also looked at the pictures your sister tagged of you on the facebook. Looks like a candian Christmas is the best kind of Christmas.
Summer- I want to see you and J.D. soOooOo bad!! I will call you soon, just fyi. I hope everything is going good with all of that fun stuff.
Love you all, and here is my christmas picture!!

Me and my sisters with our new extremely dorky christmas P.J.'s on christmas eve!!
1 comment:
Cory you look so cute and cozy in those pjs! I want some! :)
Post a Comment