Monday, December 29, 2008

My Christmas Break Post.

Well, I guess I'll be the first to do our Christmas Break post that we all decided to do. Hopefully all the rest of you do it, too.

First, I would like to display to all of the roommates and to anyone else who reads this blog just how many apples we have in our fridge. Seriously, NO ONE is allowed to buy any more apples until these all ALL gone.

Next, I would just like to give a picture to Stephanie. I was just driving down the street with Kasidy and I decided to snap this little picture for you. It would be better if you were standing underneath it pointing at it with a very excited face, but if you were to do that, it would be very dangerous, and you would have to be in Las Vegas...so maybe we can get someone to photo shop you in. he he.

Now I would like to show you the BEAUTIFUL clear, blue sky that I get to see when I come home. This makes me so happy. I know it isn't snowy like Christmas is "supposed to be", but this is home and I love it. This is the road that I drive down to Kasidy's house, which takes approximately 3 minutes if I get to the light of doom when it's green. If I hit the red light, it's about 6 minutes.

Next, this is a picture of my sisters on Christmas eve with our new pajamas. I love new pajamas, and love Christmas, and I love sisters so this picture is a good one.


Next, is a picture of me as a 20 year old. This picture is posed because when I actually blew out the candles, the lights were off and you couldn't see the picture that well. But I would have to say that I'm pretty convincing!



Next is a collage of pictures from my birthday with my family and one of me and my nephew Easton. He was jumping on my back and Emily was snapping pictures. I seriously love playing with my nephews and nieces, especially when they forget that they are "too cool" for their Aunt Kylie and they play around with me. Just a note, Easton is so skinny and bony that it was painful for him to be on my back sometimes. One of the pictures correctly displays the pain that he was inflicting on me. haha. so fun.



I hope you are all enjoying your break and you are having a great time being home. I miss you all and I'll see you in about a week. Although I'll be sad to leave home, I'm excited to start a whole new semester and have all sorts of new adventures...especially now that I'm 20. I'll have to be beating all the boys back...oh gosh. Funny joke?

1 comment:

Cory Sue said...

Seriously...the apples need to go!