Hey to all, it's Cory! I am in the LRC as we speak, trying to study for my Biology final which our professor told us averages about a 96%. Why am I even bothering? So anyway, I got a little bored and needed a break so I got on the facebook to see if any of you were online so we could chat. Is that lame to be on the facebook chat in the library when you should be studying? I'm sure the people around me are annoyed at me. They all looked pretty stressed out and I am just wasting my time awy on the facebook.
Well, anyway...I wanted to tell you guys something funny. I was sitting next to this guy, he was studying some extremely hard looking math. I looked over and saw that his name was Daniel Fudge!! Seriously, Daniel Fudge. Then I was trying to decide which on of us would have the best name if we married him...take your pick...
Kasidy Fudge
Kylie Fudge
Stefanie/Stephanie Fudge
Summer Fudge
Cory Fudge
Isn't that so great, I personally like Summer Fudge but Kylie Fudge is nice too. Oh, and I was reading my Grandma's blog and apparently Barack Obama is smokin'...ciggs that is!! But seriously she said that Mr. President himself smokes ciggs. His poor wife, who would want to kiss that?? Luckily Kylie won't have to cause she's marrying Mr. Fudge!
Alright, that's all...have a wonderful day and get back to studying. Can't wait for Seret Santa!!
1 comment:
Oh baby! I'm glad you found my husband for me. Hook it up, girl! Kylie Fudge. I better start practicing my new signature!
Also, that smoking thing needs to go! Suh-curity!
Post a Comment