I just thought that while everyone else was wishing good luck on finals, someone had to post something different. It just seemed fitting that I would be the one to do it so I have stepped up to the plate to add a very strange blog post. I hope that I can handle this much responsibility, but I can assure you that I will try my best. So...
While you're in the library or sitting on your bed,
Trying to cram little details into your small head (if you're Cory, big if you're Summer, and MASSIVE if you're Stephanie Lee.. haha, funny joke? I really think all of your heads are the perfect size for your bodies.),
Just breathe and stop these useless exercises,
Go out instead to the mall or Thai Ruby (if you're carless) to pick up on some guyses,
If not, our FHE brothers live just down the road,
You can't keep yourself warm when it is this co'de,
I'd just like to remind you in this time of endless stress,
That if you don't know the answer, you can always just guess.
Grades are least important during this holiday season,
So be happy my friends and here is your reason-
Christmas is here so just forget your strife,
Remember you're lucky that Kasidy's in your life!
:)
Also, I'm lucky you guys are in my life. I hope you all have a great finals week (and seriously relax) and enjoy your Christmas break. I'll miss you all, but I'm excited to start winter semester, which I predict will be the craziest, sweetest, wicked-sick-tightest, basketball-filledst, laughingest, BONKERest time ever! Count me in! Love you guys!
3 comments:
I think this is my favoritest post ever.
"if you don't know the answer, you can always just guess"
I love it! Thanks for the poem!
BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you too Kasidy!!! Thanks for that poem of holiday cheer. Way to step up to the plate! :)
Post a Comment