Monday, December 22, 2008

Greetings from Kansas!!!

Hey everyone!!! So I'm here in the kitchen at my house in Kansas. It's true what Dorothy said... there's no place like home!! haha (sorry that was dumb) It's been so cold here!!! There's no snow (lame!) but it's been like in the single digits and windy the whole time I've been here so far. I know it's still not as cold as Steph up in Calgary so I won't complain too much, but still, IT'S COLD!!! anyways.... I just wanted to let you all know that I decided I'm going to go over to Aaron's house on Friday for when he calls home. I'm really nervous about it and you guys are the ones I'm used to going to about stuff like this to make me feel better, but over the blog is as good as I can do right now. But any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I'm so excited to talk to him, but also so nervous. I think Matty might come over there with me to say hi to him too (Matt likes him almost as much as I do haha) so that will help me stay more calm, cool and collected I think ;), but yeah. That's all. I don't have a good picture to put up yet, so I'll be posting again don't worry. And I'm so excited to see all your guys pics and hear all about your breaks so far! I love you girls and miss you tons!!! Merry Christmas!
LoVE, Stef

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh Stef...Good luck going over there. I'm kind of jealous! I wish I could talk to my friends on missions. I guess it's a little different for you since you liked him more than a friend...;) but I think that'll be fun. Don't be nervous. You'll be happy to hear from him, I bet. Stay warm!

Steph said...

Yay! I'm so glad someone posted. Also, I'm so excited for you that you talk to Aaron. Don't worry too much about it, I'm sure everything will be fine. Plus having matt there will probably relieve the pressure. I'm excited to hear how it goes!

Also, I'd like to point out that this is the first comment I have ever made on our own blog. You're just that important, haha. Good luck!

Cory Sue said...

Stefanie, good luck!! I know it will be so great to hear from him. I can't wait to see how it goes, but sure to update us on that. Don't really know what else to tell ya, getting to a friend on their mission is something I have never done. But I'm sure if Aaron is as great as he sounds it will be wonderful!! Sure love ya, and miss you all soOoOoOOoo MUCH!!

Anonymous said...

So.. by now... you've already talked to him! So it's over! No worries! And I'm sure it made you sooo happy :) Yay for missionaries, for good friends, and Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful day :)

travis pitcher said...

i am not a roommate, or a girl, but to you all, almost.
get 'er done!

Kasidy said...

Haha.. I'm such a loser. I can't believe Travis commented about this before i did. Well, I hope you had fun talking to Aaron. I'm pretty jealous of you. My friend, Morgan, got to talk to her boyfriend for ten minutes on Christmas and I was wishing I could have talked to my friends. Did he sound funny? I got a tape from Luke and he totally has a weird accent now. Hope you are all having a lovely Christmas break. I miss you guys!