So, today I was looking at the blog, and talking to the oh so gorgeous Summer. She was telling me how she doesn't understand how to do stuff on her blog. I wanted to help, but didn't know how to get to her home page. While trying to direct me to her page she had what I like to call a brain fart...she said something along the line of,"Go to the Melting Pot members thing?" I thought that was a strange thing to say, "what does she mean by melting pot?" But I assumed it was some lingo I didn't know and kept looking for her home page. Then, it all came together...Melting Pot?" I turned to Summer and gave her a face that said..."I can't believe that just happened!" Really Summer...I think you mean Boiling Point, but hey Melting Pot can work too!
Needless to say it was hilarious, I'm still laughing a little right now! Melting Pot...
Check the quote board too!
1 comment:
seriously, kill me.
Post a Comment