Roommate Basketball Round Two:
The S roommates vs. the C/K roommates. It was an all out brawl! The two teams were neck and neck, 10-10 at the end of the first half. But after some tough fouls (Stephanie getting slapped in the face) the C/K's took a slight lead. The S's slapped and scratched their way back, to tie it up 18-18. But with vigor and drive the C/K's won it, on a controversial out of bounds call(translation...we played the ball even though it was out of bounds), but the S's gracefully accepted defeat, and a group hug unified the apartment once again!
*Kylie would like it to be on the record that she had gave blood only hours before the game, and her team still won...Get it Girl!!
*Kylie would like it to be on the record that she had gave blood only hours before the game, and her team still won...Get it Girl!!
Yay, happy roommates ready to ball it up!!





4 comments:
Woah, woah.. you guys forgot to mention the smack talk before the game. I think we should have a slogan. How about...
ROOMMATE BASKETBALL - THE ONLY BRAWL THAT BEGINS WITH HISSING.
Except maybe a fight at the Snake Charmers Club. Does BYU even have one of those? Kylie and I will have to look for it at Club Night this Tuesday. My guess is that it will be situated between Y Juggle (because we're weird!) and The Chess Club. I'll let you know if I find one.
This comment is dedicated to the weirdos that are part of Y Juggle and also Stephanie Lee, the newest member of the BYU Snake Charmers Club, if one exists.
kas, you really are a really freaky girl.
I love the picture of Summer and Cory jumping in the air. Did you take that, Kylie?
I LOVE ROOMMATE BASKETBALL!!! (I'm really just commenting to see if my picture will show up... because I don't know what I'm doing haha :) )
Post a Comment