Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow... that's what my Dove chocolate tells me

Hello girlies! So this is my first post on a blog... EVER! I'm actually pretty pleased with myself for figuring out how to get here and post all by myself... go me! :)

Anyways... I just wanted to tell you all how much I really, really love you! You are all so amazing and I am so grateful for all of you. I feel so blessed to have 5 such beautiful daughters of God as my roommates. Thanks to everyone for being who you are.

Also, on a less serious note, roommate basketball was quite possibly the highlight of my week. I've never ever enjoyed basketball, but now I do! So thanks for that also. You guys rock my socks!

1 comment:

Kasidy said...

Well, I think that was a successful first post. I really like the title. Well done, Stef. I can't wait til next week's roommate basketball when my team (Ja panties) pummels your team!