Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sisterhood of the traveling blog?

I think that this blog is going to be a great success. OH YES IT WILL GIRL!

I was just thinking that it's kind of like sisterhood of the traveling pants. Except we don't have pants we all share. And we aren't separated from each other. And we aren't weird girls. Oh wait. Oh gosh...

Anyway, I'm really happy that we are all roommates. You are all so amazing and help me in so many ways.

Down to the real issue: Roommate Basketball. Tomorrow. 8 pm. Be there. Oh...and a little side note the the S's...you may want to bring some tissues to wipe your tears after CKK DOMINATE YOU.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kylie, this is Mom. I thought Cory was writing this post until I got to the very end and saw that you did! You are so funny!! You girls will have to post who wins the game and post pictures, too.