Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Roommate Dinner

Hello Lovely Ladies,
I think it is time for a roommate dinner.  I am now engaged and I want to see you all and show you my ring and catch up, it's been a while.
I am thinking this Sunday 2/19, which also happens to be Stefanie's Birthday!
I don't know if Stef has plans, she probably does, but let's see if we can make something work.  If not this sunday then maybe Saturday Night!  That way we can do a roommate dinner and celebrate Stef's birthday and she will still be able to have her Sunday plans.
Let me know what you guys think!
Once we find a date then we will decide on a place and what to eat!
Kasidy said if we don't do it this Sunday then she will be out of town next Sunday, so we would have to wait until March, which is fine with me.  Maybe we could even do something on Monday since it's a holiday from School.
everyone just post up your availability!
Love you guys, can't wait to see you super soon!
Love,
Cory

9 comments:

Kasidy said...

I am so down! I don't really have any plans so I'm good when you guys are. Also I want to bring Justin this time! So fun. What time would it be at?

Stefanie Orton said...

we'll be out of town for the long weekend - Friday through Monday. So that wont work for us unfortunately. I can't wait to see your gorgeous ring in person! And I wish Kylie was here too :( it just won't be the same :(

Steph said...

I can do it pretty much any time. I can totally do it this sunday or next week or the week after or whatever works for everyone. Can't wait to see you all!

Summer said...

maybe march 4? that just seems like a long ways away!

Cory Sue said...

Sounds like Stefanie's schedule would be best to do it March 4th! So that's when we'll do it!
Plan on that and I think we should do it around 5ish. I am in charge of Sunday FHE, and that is at 4 every sunday so it would have to be after that!
Look for more details in the coming weeks!

Kylie said...

I am so sad! I wish I could be there. You should still do something in march and maybe I can come up for a visit. My sister has been asking when I am coming up next. Have fun whenever you do it! But don't have too much fun. :)

Kylie said...

Well, I didn't read all the comments before I posted my comment. Haha. Maybe I can come up that weekend. I will have to see, but if I can't make it, I expect someone to bring a picture of me so it will seem like I am kind of there. :)

Kasidy said...

So are we doing this whole roommate dinner this Sunday?

Stefanie Orton said...

sorry i've been very MIA from this... are we doing it tomorrow? Kylie are you coming up or should we plan it a weekend when you can be here?