My niece Emma got baptized! I am so proud of her for making the decision to join the church. The spirit was strong in the room and it was a special day. Emma is a special girl.
It was really fun to hang out with Chelsea and Weston. I like hanging out with them a lot more now that they are married :). We went bowling and Chelsea and I totally beat Weston after he had been talking up how good he was. Booyah!
We went and watched the fireworks up by the temple. Chelsea got impatient and instead of waiting to turn left so we could get back to 900 east, she went straight and it led up right into a traffic jam. We were literally stopped for an hour and a half. We had also just had large Sonic drinks and mom and I had to go to the bathroom really bad. We ended up asking some random people to use their restroom. Oh the adventures!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I wish it would have lasted longer! God Bless America!
No comments:
Post a Comment