Saturday, July 23, 2011

Can I just be the first to say...

Kasidy is coming home in less than a week!!

We will be seeing her precious face in one week.

I can't wait, and I think this reunion will need a few girls to be on hand...
those few girls are my best friends, who I like to call the BOILING POINT!!

So try to free up your next friday or saturday!

Love you girls,

bye-hia blanca!

4 comments:

Steph said...

I am SO sad that I won't be in Utah for this. Call me?

Kylie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! Steph, maybe we can skype you?!

Stefanie Orton said...

WOO HOOOO!!!! I can't believe it's already been a year and a half! So crazy!!! We're free both Friday and Saturday nights I think so let me know what works for everyone else :) YAY I can't wait!

Steph when do you come back to UT?

Steph said...

Yeah, skype if you can! I will be back sometime before school starts (the 29th I think?) and the 24th ish, but I'm still working out the details.