Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey guys guess what? I got an internship in California for the summer! It's in Menlo Park and it's for an economic consulting firm called Cornerstone Research. I had first round interviews last week, and this week they flew me out for final round interviews. I had four yesterday, and they called me just a couple of hours later to offer me the position. I'm going to lunch with some of the analysts today to get to know them and to see the office and everything. I'm really excited! It's about 40 minutes drive/1 hour train ride to San Francisco. It starts at the end of May, so I'll even have a whole month of real summer.

2 comments:

Cory Sue said...

all this happy news! yay for you stephs...can't wait to congratulate you in person! Also, I wish I knew more about economics and finance stuff and the company you will be working for so that way I could fully grasp the huge deal that you are now!

Kylie said...

Wow Steph! I'm glad it worked out for you! Where are you going to live?!