I got an internship for the summer! I am going to be doing event planning at the courtyard at Jamestown.
I am so excited to finally have an internship. It is so perfect and exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.
I want to work for a non-profit after I graduate doing event planning, like organizing 5k run walks or putting together Gala's to raise money or doing community action programs and other stuff.
Pretty much I get to help plan activities at the Senior Center and then go to them and hang out and spend time with the residents. They say that there will be on site activities like a Mother's Day dance and dinner and a Father's day Car show, and other times I will be riding the buses to different places with the residents to participate in activities they do off site!
I'm gunna be planning parties for the whole summer! I am way excited!
3 comments:
i volunteered one semester at the courtyard at Jamestown. so excited for you!
Cory that's so awesome! Congratulations!
That is SO AWESOME! I'm happy for you!
Post a Comment