Saturday, January 8, 2011

Roommate Dinner Please!

This week?
Tuesday? Wednesday?
I can do any night!

Who wants to host?

Let's do this thing already!

15 comments:

Kylie said...

I have night classes every night until 6:30 except friday, but as long as it's after that, I'm good. Also, I can't do Wednesday.

I vote Stef and Jeremy host! I want to see the new house!

Cory, where do you live? I want to come see you!

Cory Sue said...

tuesday? Thursday?
Tuesday!

After 6:30!

Steph said...

I have class until 6:30 on Tuesday, but I'm done at 5 on Thursday! Thursday works the best for me, but Tuesday is ok.

Kylie said...

Thursday is better for me!

Cory Sue said...

looks like the 3 of us will be having dinner on Thursday!
Summer?
Stefanie?

Where are you?

Stefanie said...

Sorry! I'm here!!!

I just texted Summer and she said JD works late every week night. This Saturday is really busy for us so maybe we should shoot for Sunday. Will that work for you guys? And yes lets do it at our house! Please? :) let me know if Sunday will work for all you guys

Cory Sue said...

sunday is perfect, out of church by 11:30 so I have all night!
plus I have some boy news.
get pumped everyone!

Steph said...

I don't know if I can make it sunday! I might be going to Wyoming. That doesn't mean you guys can't all hang out though. If I don't make it just know that I will be thinking of all of you!

Kylie said...

I think sunday will work....it"s not quite so busy as last week. What time?

Cory Sue said...

wow! stephanie, really?!?!
we'll all just have to get over it, we can have a cry party fest.

Kylie said...

I want to do it with EVERYONE there...really, Steph?! REALLY?! :)

Stefanie said...

Wyoming can wait! Come on steph :( whatcha goin there for??

Stefanie said...

Also, PS, I'm SO pumped for some boy news from Cory! :)

Summer said...

yay SUNDAY!

Steph said...

False alarm! Wyoming is a no-go. I was just testing you all to see if you actually loved me and you passed! Yay! Just kidding. But seriously, I'm not going anymore so I can totally come. Just tell me what to bring!