Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Matter What...

I hope you all know how much I love you.

I just went through a ton of old blog posts on this thing, and I wanted to cry.  The 5 of y'all have touched my life so much.

Sometimes it makes me sad that, sure we all live fairly close but rarely see eachother.  Such is life I guess.

Just know that no matter what you may think of how rarely I see you or how many other people I meet and friends I make I will always love you all, deeply.

Call me for anything, post about nothing, tell me something that no one else might care about.  I love you girls.

Sorry this was sappy, but it's so true!

See y'all sunday!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Love you, Cory! Ditto to everything you said.

Stefanie said...

haha kylie I was just going to get on and say "ditto"... but you beat me to it! so double ditto I guess. I love you guys so much and can't wait to see you all! (sometimes I really wish I was from Texas and allowed to use the word ya'll... it'd make things so much simpler sometimes haha)

Steph said...

After you wrote this I spent a considerable amount of time reading through our old posts and I had the exact same feeling. Sometimes I forget how much fun we had when we all lived together. I read the posts while I was working in the econ lab (don't worry, it wasn't busy) and actually had to stop myself more than a few times from busting up laughing so people wouldn't think I was a crazy person. You guys are the best, and I also ditto everything Cory said.

Steph said...

oh, and ditto also to Stef's comment. I really wish I was cool enough to say y'all.