Guess what?
I'm dating someone...and this is not a joke.
Like literally, I'm a girlfriend (so weird, right) and I held hands for the first time.
His name is Jordan Bean.
This picture is a picture from a picture scavenger hunt we went on...yah, we'll work on getting better pictures. (we had to find someone that was 70 years old but we didn't so I just pretended to be...yah...)
So I can't write everything right now...but just wanted to let you know...
Love you all! :)
2 comments:
KYLIE! I have been waiting for this post ever since I got your email. I am emailing you right now and I want to hear all the details. In the meantime I will just tell you that he is really cute and I'm so excited for you! Love you!
Kylie. Seriously. I'm like so giddy right now I'm so excited for you. You go girl!!
Post a Comment