So Jordan and I went and did some baptisms at the temple today (my grandpa gave me a name and my high councilor gave me a bunch to do as well, including some boys names). Anyway, we went and hung out with my grandparents for a little while in the afternoon and went to lunch with them. When we were at the house, my grandma INSISTED that we take a picture by the red berry bush in her backyard because it was so pretty-she totally had this planned all along! Anyway, here is a better picture...kind of. The lighting is bad and he kind of looks like a little boy, but he's really cute in person. haha
Things are going well and I like him A LOT. And what's weird is that he likes me, too. :)
2 comments:
yay for you :)
Kylie he's so handsome!!! :) I'm so happy for you!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment