Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jordan's getting married.

Did I already tell ya'll? My friend from high school, Jordan- the one I wrote a lot on his mish... he's getting married. To a girl he baptized. To a girl who he went on one date with before he proposed. To a girl his brother says he fights with all the time. To a girl who has 3 tattoos and wants more.. but Jordan thinks she wants them removed. To a girl he barely knows. To a girl he's dated for 3 months. To a girl whose parents hateeee him. To a girl I've never met. He's getting married and I'm scared out of my mind his marriage is going to end up in flames.

5 comments:

Cory Sue said...

oh summer...I saw the picture you posted of them on your blog about them getting married and thought it looked so cute. I had no idea there was all that drama behind it. HOw did you find out about it all?

Summer said...

i knew some of it from my mom talking to his mom... and then when i went home for my granny's funeral, his little brother spent the night at our house with jake and i stayed up talking to them about it...so scared!

Kylie said...

Oh man, that does not sound good! When are they getting married? Hopefully it won't end badly...

Summer said...

tomorrow! i kinda wish it was a civil ceremony so when the pastor asks if anyone objects to the marriage, i could fly home and say "i objecccccct!"

Steph said...

Ah! Stories like that scare me. I hope it works out for them! I've always wished I could charge into a wedding and yell "I objeeect!" This would have been a perfect opportunity for you.