Ok, so I realize that this may be early to be planning, but did we ever decide anything about getting together before I go and before school starts? Does the 30th work for everyone? And is anyone still interested in hiking timp? By anyone I actually mean Cory since Stef and Summer won't be there and Kylie has already made her feelings on the matter quite clear.
I'm sooo excited to see you all! Stef, I hope the wedding was perfect for you. It sure looked great from the pictures I saw! Congrats again! Everyone else, I hope you are all happy too!
p.s. Happy (late) Anniversary JD and Summer!
13 comments:
i have "dinner with boiling point" written in pen on my calendar for aug 30 :) tell me the time! and at stef's, yeah?
I'm down for the 30th! That is Monday, correct? I'm excited! Let's plan the menu and let everyone know what to bring. I think it is supposed to be at Stef's so we should wait until she's back into the real world to decide that. :)
haha I'm back in the real world now!!! :) actually that should be a frowny face, since it's really quite a bummer, but its okay... I'm pretty sure Aug 30 will work great. It'll have to be a little bit of a late dinner because I have class til 6:50... but that'll be okay if it works for all you guys :) And yes, definitely at our place! It should be mostly organized by then haha. I can't wait to see all you guys!!! :)
yay! I will be there for sure. And Stephanie, I do still want to hike Timp, I just don't know when exactly. When are you getting here, and when do you leave?
I just got here like 2 hours ago, and I leave reeeaaally early on the 31st. Maybe I'll just call you tomorrow and we can figure it out?
Also, the 30th sounds good! I don't really know how late I can stay cause I have to be at the airport at 3am, but I just want to see you all so I'm excited!
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?!
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Okay. Lets do 7:00 if that works for everyone. And lets have...hmmm.... maybe like a baked potato bar or something? or something? Or I could just do something in the crock pot and have it cooking while I'm in class. any other ideas??
haha okay yeah I have no idea but I think we're definitely going to make homemade ice cream for dessert. Would you guys want some sort of fruit ice cream like peach or strawberry? or something like like oreo or butterfinger?
i like fruity ice cream, and I also like the idea of baked potato bar! just tell me what to bring!
I'm more in favor of the chocolatey ice cream. Baked potatoes sound good to me, too!
alrighty! lets plan on baked potatoes then :) me and jeremy will take care of dessert... we might just have to surprise you with what flavor ice cream :)
If you guys just want to let me know what you want to bring, probably someone should do sour cream, someone else cheese, someone else chili, and if someone wants to bring the potatoes? Jeremy likes brown gravy on his potato bar so we'll take care of that too along with a salad, but if you guys want anything else, feel free to bring whatever :) I'm so excited!!!!! just post on here what you're bringing and we'll make sure we get all the bases covered! love you guys! see you soon!!!! YAY!
cheese for me!!!
I'll bring the sour cream and bacon bits!
jd and i will bake some potatoes and bring those.
Post a Comment