For some reason I had to urge to share some random things with you guys. First of all, have you heard anything about Guatemala? A couple of weeks ago the Volcano Pacaya completely erupted. This is a picture of me hiking it almost exactly one year ago, followed by a picture of it exploding. Crazy!

Also, just after that it was hit with crazy tropical storms. Here's a picture of a sinkhole in the middle of Guatemala City. It looks like it's photoshopped, but it's not. It's blowing my mind.

On another random note, I'm taking sewing right now and I love it. I think you should all take it, because you would all be really good at it and it's really fun. That way when we all get old we can come to Women's conference we can not only wear matching outfits, but we can MAKE them. Together. When I get my latest skirt back, I'll have to take pictures and show you all because I think I will it a lot.
Anyway, I really don't know what the purpose of this post is, except that I also wanted to tell you all hello and how much I love you! I was bored the other night so I started going back and reading through all of our past posts, and it made me remember how much fun we had. I've really loved all of my roommates I've had in the last year, but I really do miss the feeling of home I had when we all lived together. Summer, I miss having you in Utah! I love talking to you. Hopefully I'll be able to see you and J.D. before I got o Jerusalem. Stef, it was so good to see you the other week. You make me really happy and I wish we hung out more. Let's change that? Cory and Kylie, I'm glad I get to see you as often as I do! I'm so grateful that you are willing to put up with me tagging along the way I do! Anyway, the point is that I love you all and admire you so much. Thank you for being wonderful, and I hope you are all as happy as can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment