Wednesday, June 9, 2010

oh hey! I'm so happy there are new posts on here! So exciting to hear what you all are up to. I miss you guys like crazy! Steph- I'm so excited for you that you took a sewing class. I always always wanted to take that, but I never had a big enough chunk of time to do it. BUT- Jeremy bought me a sewing machine for an early wedding present! hehe :) I really don't think he should've... because that's money I'm sure we'll be wishing we had later.. but on the other hand, I was so incredibly excited to have one and he was so happy to surprise me (it was adorable how excited he was about it) that I just couldn't turn it down. ;) So now I'm so excited to start making pillows for our couches and fixing the clothes that I've been needing to fix for like years now. So if you guys ever need to use a sewing machine... I've got one :)

Also, I'm in the process of trying to get in really good shape for the wedding. I've been going to the gym a lot and it's super nice because the womens gym is so empty during spring. Sometimes I'm the only one in there. Its awesome. I'm sure my workout schedule will be changing when summer term comes, but if any of you ever want a gym buddy, I'd love to go! :)   (also as a side note on the progress I've made so far... I've now lost the 15 pounds I gained during freshmen year... I'm still working on the weight I gained sophomore year haha, but I'm fitting into pants that I wore during high school that I almost threw out because I didn't think they'd ever fit me again! :) so... I'm pretty excited about that).

But also, another goal that I'm working on right now is cooking one new recipe a week to practice actually making things, instead of just having like a scrambled egg and frozen veggies for dinner. During summer term, I'll probably do that on Tuesdays or Thursdays... but I can never eat all of my food by myself, so if any of you want dinner :) you can come join me! Its super weird having a whole apartment all to myself too, so any company is very welcome! Just text or call me if you guys ever want to come over! I'd love that :) I live just on 615 N 100 W, so it's like right down the street from Kylie and Cory- Steph I cant remember where you said you're living. (I'm sorry Summer, I know that'd be quite a drive to come over... but when you get back, I better see you over at my apartment!)

okay... anyways... I should probably get back to work. But i just want to echo what Steph said- you're all amazing! And I love you guys so much! Hope everything is so great for you all. Don't be such strangers! :) love you guys!

1 comment:

Summer said...

stef! that's so awesome you fit in your old pants. i have a few i'm keeping around... but i'm not sure i'll still fit in them... ever.. haha. i miss you. i'm really bummed i'm missing your wedding!