Friday, February 5, 2010

okay okay... i'll update :)

So basically... I'm not even engaged yet and all of my thoughts are being consumed with wedding things. I think I just spent an hour looking at people's that I don't even know wedding pictures and engagement pictures and bridal shots and everything. I'm trying on wedding dresses today for the first time! One of the things at the bridal festival that Jer and I went to last week was for a chance for a free dress if you made an appointment with them. They gave me a sealed envelope at the festival and when I go in today we open the envelope and find out if  I won anything.... so wish me luck! a free wedding dress would be AWESOME :) I'm all nervous though... I think seeing myself in actual wedding dresses will make me just that much more anxious. and I'm not sure I can handle that. I just want him to propose already! He's been being all suspicious lately... so I think (even though I don't want to get my hopes up...) I think it might, might be coming soon! ....I sure hope so anyways! I'm trying so hard to not think about it, but I can't help it. I just can't help but wonder. I just really hope.... 

I can't wait to start planning everything and actually start getting things together. I've been looking at a bunch of stuff so I have lots of ideas... but I can't do anything with them yet.

But I'm having a lot of fun in the meantime anyways. Jeremy is amazing. I can't believe how happy he makes me and how much fun we have together. We went bowling yesterday at Fat Cats (Cory- I totally don't understand why you think that's an evil place... haha) and for the whole first game we were there completely by ourselves. It felt kinda like that scene on Dan in Real Life. It was so fun. We were just goofing off and dancing and laughing and it was so much fun. I loved it.

Basically that's what is going on in my life though... :)  Life is good!

Also, I think this Sunday would work... just let me know so I can know what to plan on. It would be way fun to see you guys!  (Kasidy... holy cow! less than 2 weeks! that's so crazy! i miss you girl! and I'm sad you won't be able to be at my wedding. But I'm so excited for you and know you'll be such an amazing missionary.) I love you guys!
 

6 comments:

Cory Sue said...

Yay! Stef I am so hapy that you are so dang happy. I hope it comes soon too, and can't wait to hear about it. we will all for sure have to get together for that one!
Also, I don't think that dinner this sunday is going to work out. Kylie and I have this ward break the fast/indexing thing we are going to.
But we are probably going to all get together the Sunday after Valentines weekend!
Lvoe ya girl! Thanks for the update

Summer said...

i'm a little bit feeling dejavu. :) really happy for you!

Stefanie said...

also... guys guess what???!??!!

I WON THE FREE DRESS!!!!!!!!!

I get to pick any dress in their store under $899 FOR FREE!!!!

Stefanie said...

also... guys guess what???!??!!

I WON THE FREE DRESS!!!!!!!!!

I get to pick any dress in their store under $899 FOR FREE!!!!

Kylie said...

Stef...That is AWESOME!!! FREE DRESS! Wow. I'm so happy for you!

Kasidy said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you won it! That is incredible. Good luck finding the perfect dress. I know you will make the most beautiful bride. I'm so sad I won't be there, but i guess it's my curse. Send me pictures though! Love you, Stef.