Hello everyone. I don’t know if my life is that exciting enough to update, but I’ll go ahead anyway.
Life has been pretty darn crazy lately. A lot of ups and a lot of downs but I’m happy. I’m still working at the TC as the receptionist from 11:45-3 everyday and I really like my job. Sometimes it is really busy but that just makes the time go by faster. School is good. I went through a freak out period where I was considering changing my major but there is no way I’m going to now. Even if I still didn’t like it, I would be here forever. Haha. But I do like my major a lot more than before. I think I just had an overload of school and was just feeling negative towards school in general.
Cory and I have been going running. I feel like I’m improving a lot from where I started, but I still have a lot to go. I get frustrated sometimes because I just want to be able to run and run but I’m not able to do that yet. I am able to run a mile straight, which to you all who ran that 10k last year may seem pathetic but I was so excited! As soon as I finished my fifth lap I stuck my arms up in the air in triumph. I’m such a nerd. But I’m really glad I have Cory to motivate me and hopefully we’ll keep it up. We’ve been doing it for over a month now, though!
Relief Society President stuff is…well, stressful, but very rewarding. Sundays are the most exhausting days ever. After all of my meetings are over I just was to sit on my couch and do nothing, but then I feel like I should be out doing more. There is a lot of responsibility, but I have great counselors and amazing women in my ward. I never knew I could love so many people, some I don’t even have a very close relationship with. I just can’t even explain it but I just love them all. I hope and pray that I’m making some sort of impact on the girls in my relief society. I’m definitely being impacted by them.
As far as boys go…not much is happening in that area. I mean, I like boys, but nothing more than the usual (meaning: I like them, they don’t really do anything and then I get frustrated and move on to someone else) Boring…sorry.
I love my ward so much and have made so many wonderful friends. I still consider all of you my best friends in the world, though. I miss not living with all of you, but I’m really enjoying life at the moment. I’m SOOOOOOO excited for this weekend. It’s going to be so awesome. Love you all!
1 comment:
Kylie I'm so happy things are going good. I totally agree-- I really miss living with you all. My roommates this year are great, but my apartment still doesn't really feel like home to me. Last year it definitely did. I'm excited for our dinner reunion... whenever it ends up being. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Post a Comment