Sunday, January 10, 2010
Divorce.
JD's boss, Matt, and his wife, Margaret, are getting divorced. It's way sad to me. JD got a text today from Matt asking for pictures to replace all the pictures that used to fill the frames in their house. I am having a really difficult time processing the whole situation and trying to imagine what it must be like for them. There isn't much going on with JD and I lately... this is what consumes most of my free thoughts. JD doesn't want me to spread a bunch of rumors and not that many people know... but I am super sad about the whole thing. It's so hard to try and understand how they got to this point. I don't know. Anyhow.. I hope you are all doing well and school isn't too overwhelming yet. Love and miss you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Summer, I'm sorry about this. I know how it feels to always be thinking of this. When my brother got a divorce, it was an extremely hard thing to comprehend. I hope everything works out for the best for your friends. Let me know if you need anything. Love you lots!
Post a Comment