Hello everyone! I hope everyone's break has been fabulous!
I love being home! The weather is a billion times better than in Provo and I love not having to bundle up to walk outside. The one day that it actually was cold was the day of the Las Vegas Bowl. My brothers invited me to go with them and it was COLD and WINDY! It was fun to see my cougars play one last time for the year!
I've really enjoyed spending time with Kasidy. Before she went on her family trip, we hung out quite a bit. It still hasn't hit me that I'm going back to Provo without her this Saturday, but I'm sure it'll sink in soon enough. Man, whenever I think about any of you guys, I am just overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude to have you all in my life!
Christmas was fun! We got out traditional Christmas PJs on Christmas Eve. Christmas day was filled with fun and I had a blast watching everyone open their presents (especially the ones my mom bought for herself that were “from my pop”). And I just have to say that nieces and nephews really do make way more fun-for me, at least.
I’m grateful for Christmas time. On Christmas Eve, my Pop asked my little niece, Sarah, why we celebrate Christmas and she said very proudly, “We celebrate Jesus’ birth!” I’m grateful for the Savior and everything that He has done for me. I know that through Him, we are able to repent and receive eternal life. The greatest gift there ever could be. We are SO lucky to have the gospel!!!
After Christmas…was my birthday! I’m 21! On my birthday, I went to Disneyland with Chelsea and Emily, and Emily’s friend, Tessa. (Kasidy didn’t end up coming) We had fun, even though it was super packed that day. I love Disneyland during Christmas time…it’s really magical! That was a tiring trip, though. We left early in the morning and got back late at night…driving back was a struggle to stay awake, but we made it!
The rest of my time here has been spent running errands, figuring things out for next semester, seeing New Moon with my mom and sisters, enjoying having no responsibilities and being with my family, and spending the hard earned Christmas and birthday money I got (including a bra-some bra that I got from Victoria’s secret…they really had a sign that said “BRA-SOME” and I thought it was funny. Also, I HATE bra shopping).
Well, I hope everyone has a great New Year’s Eve! I’ll try not to get to sloshed, Steph, but I am 21…in Vegas! Haha. Love you all!!!
1 comment:
i hope you saw that I called you, and I also hope that you were riding a totally awesome coaster when I did. I think you are amazing and I loved the pictures. Happy Birthday, and I will see you soon!!
Post a Comment