are any of you guys planning on going to travis's reception on saturday? i think i might bring jeremy with me so you guys should all come so you can meet him!! :)
haha summer. well, travis is getting married to becky... that girl he met on facebook last year... on Saturday. their reception is saturday night at the pennyroyal cafe in downtown provo. you and jd should come!!
7 comments:
I believe kasidy, kylie adn I are planning on going. See ya there!!
I think I'm coming too! And I'm excited to meet him!
i think i missed something.
haha summer. well, travis is getting married to becky... that girl he met on facebook last year... on Saturday. their reception is saturday night at the pennyroyal cafe in downtown provo. you and jd should come!!
I'm so there! PARTY!!!!!
Summer, please come!
are we invited? i want to come :)
um... YES!!! you guys should definitely absolutely come!
Post a Comment