I know we are all sooO0OoO excited for Kasidy to get her mission call. And we all can't wait to write her letters and hear mission stories. But I think we are all forgetting one very important, and absolutely horrific thing!!
WHO WILL BE MY ROOMMATE!?!?!
If Kasidy leaves than I will be all alone without her, no one will be able to replace her.
Sure, she'll sell her contract...but to who?
What if it's some freaky girl, who cuts her toenails in my bed, or who doesn't like to go to basketball games with me. My life is going to be so completely lame without Kasidy.
But, there is the prospect of someone moving in who is not totally freaky. Maybe she'll like to cook, or will have a colander (kasidy and I have to drain everything by hand, totally not awesome). As freaky as she is or isn't, there is no way that whoever she is will ever be as so perfectly awesome as Kasidy.
I'm going to miss you, that's for sure.
ps-this post is in no way trying to persuade Kasidy to not go on a mission. I can't wait for you to go and will just have to suck it up! But until that time comes, I just wanted to say that no one will ever be as great as you!
pss-this post is also not trying to say that Kasidy is a better roommate than Summer, or that Summer was not as completely and totally awesome. I love you both, and would live with Summer in a second, if she wasn't married!
psss-I am also not trying to say that I wish Summer wasn't married. I think J.D. is totally great, and that Summer is so lucky to have him.
pssss-I am also not trying to imply that I am in love with J.D.
psssss-I think I have dug myself into a very deep hole!
1 comment:
We will all miss Kas very much! I've been with her for so long...it'll be weird not to be able to text her the funny thoughts in my head or walk over to her apartment and make her food. I will miss you, Kas! But I support with with my whole heart. I love you!
Post a Comment