Sunday, July 26, 2009

SUMMER!!

I am glad that we finally got a hold of eachother. I love you and have truly missed you this summer. I can't wait to see you!

Kylie is right, as she usually is. You are doing the right thing. I am so insanely happy for you and can't believe it is finally getting down to those last few weeks. I am sure you are more stressed than I can even imagine and hope that you know I would love to help you in anyway, just let me know!!

I think that you should stress all you want, but when that big days comes and you wake up on August 14th, you gotta just let it all go. Don't worry about the little things that you will not remember even days from then. Let it go, enjoy your day, let people help you, focus on JD and everything else will fall together. You are such an amazing girl with an amazing heart and desire to give and show love, let those qualities take over on that day, put on your gorgeous smile and never take it off. It's going to be amazing!! I am so excited to be there with you and am honored to be your friend.

This is it girl, enjoy it all. I know you will!!

No comments: