Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!



Happy birthday, Dear Canada. We love you. And Stephanie Lee.

2 comments:

Kasidy said...

Oh nice.. I've been seeing a lot of those flags around here. I'm celebrating Canada Day in Canada this year, which has been very exciting. I saw one guy with his shirt off who walked by me and said "Happy Canada Day!" with a very "rock on" sort of voice. My family is enjoying Canada so far and every few minutes or so I think of something else to tell them about Canada that I learned from Stephanie Lee (she's from Canada). So thanks for all the knowledge about Canada and grade eleven and pasta and Kraft Dinners and hockey! My dad almost ordered a McLobster last night.. yay for Canada!

Cory Sue said...

I can't wait til I get to visit Canada!! I don't know when that will be of course, but I am still waiting with anticipation!