Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Horrible News...

So horrible you might pass out, so sit down before you read this...I know you probably are but whatev.

I no longer have text messaging. It's a long story and it gets pretty complicated so I will spare you, but mostly I have Anna to blame.

Anyway, that's all. Don't try texting me cause I won't text back. Sorry to ruins y'alls day.

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

oh no cory! I'm so sorry. That is horrible news. i'm glad you notified us though so i wouldn't just feel like you hated me when you didn't text me back... but I am really sorry about it. that's so sad. it pretty much ruined my day. :(

Kylie said...

DANG IT!!!!!!!!! This totally ruined my day. :(

Kasidy said...

Oh man.. I hate my life! This is the worst thing ever.. besides my dance class. FML!

Cory Sue said...

OMG, I can't believe Kasidy just said FML...really?? I hate FML!!

Kylie said...

Kasidy...if you ever say FML again, i'll cut you.