Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh Hey...

Cory, I enjoyed your update. I think you definitely should be a lifeguard if you can get the job. I need to find a job really bad. I've had no luck so far.

Well everybody...I've moved into Monticello and I like it a lot so far. My roommates are way nice and fun and there are always people around. My classes are really great this term, too. I've decided that I really need to get into shape or I might just die walking up those stairs one of these days. Seriously, they are so steep!

I really miss all of you girls so much. I can't tell you how much each of you mean to me. I'm sad that we aren't going to live together anymore, but I'm excited for everyone's futures!

By the way, the girl that moved into our apartment is in my World Religions class and she brought me a letter for Stef and Steph. Stef...I'll bring it to class on Monday and Steph...you'll have to come get it from me :).

I hope everyone is doing great.
Summer...if you ever want to, come and visit.
Cory...I wish you could come and visit any time, but I'm excited for you to come here for Summer's wedding!
Steph...have fun in Guatemala! You'll love it!
Stef...I'm glad we have a class together! And we get to work out together, too.
Kasidy...Let's keep hanging out. I'm glad you are still around and I know you'll have fun in El Salvador this summer!

Love you all! Keep posting on this so we know what's up!

Also, I think everyone knows this, but my new roommate's name is STEPHANIE! So funny. And...my other new roommate, Chloe was Eric Germann's girlfriend from freshman year. Small world.

No comments: