Thursday, April 30, 2009

mini, not so interesting, update

Hello! So to let you guys in on what is going on here in Texas!

I had an interview yesterday to be a receptionist at a dental office. The dentist was this asian guy and was really short. He had a lether Harley Davidson jacket on his chair that said b@#$% on it. I thought that was totally awesome. But he was nice and all the wrokers there were really cute. He still has to interview a lot more people and I'm trying to be optimistic but not get my hopes up. Also one of the girls told me it was a fun group of girls that worked there and they liked to go grab some drinks after work sometimes. Perfect! I then had to tell her I was only 20...just when I thought I was mature and cool I get shafted like that.

Also, I am contemplating taking a lifeguarding class and then being a lifegurad for the summer. What do you guys think of that? I would get tan, but everyone says lifeguarding is really boring. We'll see what I decide.

Other than that it has been rainy and cloudy since I've been home. No sun so far, kind of sad. So I have not gotten a head start on my tan and haven't really been outside much. Just job searching and hanging out with the fam.

Love you guys, keep me updated!

No comments: