Hello everyone!
Can I just say I'm so happy that we have this blog! It's so fun to hear what you all are up to. Cory, I agree. go for the lifeguarding! That sounds way fun! plus you'll get an awesome tan! and maybe meet some hotties at the pool... ;)
So... it's really weird that I walk by Regency everyday still... it kinda messes with my head a little. I forgot what it feels like to move and have everything be suddenly different. It's so strange! But, like Kylie, I really like my new roommates too. My actual room-roommate is so cute. She's 4'11 and I would be surprised if she even hits 90 lbs. She's so tiny but so sweet and fun. (but unfortunately I won't be able to share clothes with her). My new ward seems like a lot of fun... one of the guys just stopped by our apartment a few minutes ago to invite us to a boxing match party at their apartment...? apparently it's a big one tonight. haha So I think I'm going to be a fan of boxing tonight. :) I'm looking forward to going to church tomorrow and meeting more people. Except that my ward meets at 1:00. yuck.
Also, I have a bike now! I rode it to the grocery store today! haha it was exciting. Plus, I saw Jeff Weeks at a stoplight on his bike so we talked for a minute while he was waiting for his green light. That was funny and random.
But that's pretty much all I've been doing. Nothing really new here. But I miss you guys a lot! I hope everyone's springs/summers are going great! And I would be totally in for going to women's conference in 20 years! sounds like a party! :) We could even stop by regency 212! (if it's still standing by then) oh man, i love you guys! Thanks for being such great roommates and friends! You are all wonderful! I love you!
Stef
oh and PS- Summer, I'm excited to see your engagement photos! And Steph, like Kylie already said (sorry Kylie, I feel like I'm just repeating what you said...) good luck in Guatamala!! I'm so proud of you! :) You'll be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment