Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dear Stephanie...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Welcome to the 20 year old club. I hope you are having a wonderful birthday in Guatemala! Go do something crazy...but not too crazy!

Love you!!

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

Steph!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! You're 20 now! Yay! Congrats on making it this far in life. :)

hope everything is going great in Guatamala! Watch out for the boys down there... I hear they all want to date the 20 year olds-- just like the guys here do... so be careful. it can get pretty dangerous.

love you!!

Cory Sue said...

Yay for being 20! It totally rocks, right?!?
Keep rocking Guatemala and don't forget to have a little fun for your birthday.

love ya girl!

Summer said...

hey... being 19 is cool too... right?

Kylie said...

Riiight... ;)

Kasidy said...

Oh gosh.. I totally missed all of that. But it's just like me to be late, right? Happy birthday, Fatty Acid! I'm so excited you are one year older and wiser too! I would totally sing you the song in a round, but I'm only one person so it's impossible to sing two things at once, but I would definitely try for you. Hope you're having a lovely time! Be safe. I love you!