Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dear Everyone

Hey guys. I seem to do this a lot, but I really don´t have much time to post anything substantial right now because I need to go eat lunch, but I still wanted to let you all know that I love and miss you! I just sat and read all of your posts and they all made me so happy/sad because I miss being able to hear all of your stories all the time. Anyway, all is well here! It´s really crazy, and next week I´m going to be teaching art classes at an orphanage where all of the kids have HIV, and then on the other days I´m going to be teaching sex ed. haha, who would have thought three weeks ago that I would be considered qulified enough to teach sex ed. It´s definitely going to be an adventure! Anyway, I´m hungry. Miss you!

1 comment:

Cory Sue said...

Don't forget to tell the kids about BIRTH CONTROL...it's really cool and mature!