Monday, October 13, 2008

Why So Stinky?

We have a very large storage room at the back of our apartment. There is soooo much food in there. For a long time it has smelled really bad, and no one knows why? So we just keep the door open and it helps air it out.
Cory and Kasidy were walking home from school today, discussing what to make for dinner this week. Cory suggested baked potatoes...so delish...Kasidy said that she had some potatoes in the storage room. "HOw long have you had those back there?" asked Cory.
"I don't know, like...the first week of school," said Kasidy,
"OH GOSH!"
They both raced home and ran to the storage room, where the usual stinky smell greeted them. They pulled out the bag of potatoes and eyed it suspiciously...the rest is documented below.


the smelly potato, hiding amongst the unsmellies

Kasidy tasting the smelly potato...GOOD?
What is that thing?

Potato Juice! so sickYAY, no more stinky!

The bag is now sitting out side our apartment. We decided the best couse fo action for disposing of the smelly potatoes will be to wait for Brain and Trav to throw them away for us...and Brutus. Thanks Guys!

Thanks Cory and Kasidy for getting rid of the stinky! Now, what's for dinner?!?!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Hurray! I'm glad it's not stinky back there. And the best part is...Brain and Trav totally took them to the trash for us. Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Rotten potatoes are the worst!! Whenever I get a stinky smell in my pantry, I look for rotten potatoes. I'm glad you finally found the source of your stink! I'll bet that killed your desire for a potato bar for a while. haha