We need to post something on this dang thing. Every single one of us has confessed that we check the blog daily possibly tri-daily, and that we are waiting for something new. I love that we all are trying to think of something to put and are checking it daily, it's the thought that counts. But lets stop thinking so much! Lets just do it ladies, lets get our acts together and update this thing!!
I don't really have any super cool roommate news, but I want to see something new when I open up the blog so I'll tell a little story.
Summer and I worked out today, elliptical for 30 minutes...i don't think either of us broke a sweat, but it's the thought that counts. Then we tried to do a workout video, but sadly we don't have a VHS player...really 21st century? So we just jammed to Christina Aguilera and did our own ab workout. Then we tried to do handstand push-ups...hardest thing of life, Summer did more than me...we did 3 1/2 between the two of us! Oh gosh...
This is not even a cool post, the story is not that cool, but I think that from this post we can learn that it is the thought that counts!
3 comments:
yay! new post! I also check this blog daily. Although sometimes it's just to listen to the Miley Cyrus song :) Favorite line from this post: "...really 21st century?"
Oh Cory.. I'm sorry I can't respond with a post of my own, but this week has been busy for us all. I got a good one in mind though. Everyone just hold your horses until I can get around to posting.. you won't regret holding them a little longer. :)
I still need to post about the calling center thing. I'll get on that soon...when i find the time. I have thought about it though, and hey...it's the thought that counts, right? ;)
Post a Comment