Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Come On Cougs!

Yes, the loss was completely disappointing.  I feel like it was probably worse being there in person.
The UT fans just getting shear joy out of watching us totally bomb at the end.
The beginning of the game was so exciting, and then the second half came and it was painful to watch us struggle.

But here's some pics of Sean and I visiting in Texas, proof that we wore our cougar blue and cheered with all our hearts!
So, the explanation for the UT flip flops.  As we were walking to the game from our parking spot, my sandal broke.  Ya, know what I mean right?  When the toe part of your flip flop detaches and there is no way possible to wear the shoe anymore.  So, Sean and my mom ran around until they found a booth selling flip flops.  Of course, the only kind of flip flops they were selling were burnt orange UT longhorn flip flops.  They totally clashed with my outfit.  But, atleast my little foot didn't get burned on the 100 degree sidewalk anymore.


So cool.  I had never been to a game at UT.  So FUN!
Sean, Sam, and me at Mt. Bonnell for the sunset over Lady Bird Lake in Austin.
Probably Seans favorite part of the trip.  He really loved Sam!  Best Buds.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh I love this! I'm so glad you have a great trip!

Kasidy said...

Oh that's so cute! Looks like Sean and Buzz had a great time together. That's so fun! Will Sean be making an appearance at the roommate dinner?

Cory Sue said...

that's up to everyone else. I'm pretty sure the rule is husbands only.