Today it becomes totally official!
Job...yes!
Car...yes!
Housing...yes!
I signed a contract today, so I officially have nothing to worry about anymore. Now I just have to move in and start paying the bills.
I am independent! I am staying in Utah! I am so happy to not have to job or apartment search!
I will be here at least til April, that's when my contract ends. But, I'm sure it will be longer than that!
Can't wait to be here for our reunion when Kas and Stephs get back to Utah!
Love you girls!
ps-my apartment is a basement apartment in the neighborhood by Kiwanis park, the more eastern side of Kiwanis. It's really great. It has a mural! 1232 Aspen Avenue to be exact!
Private room, washer/dryer, 3 roommates, utilities included, free internet, and such a cute little green kitchen!
This is gunna be such an epic semester! Well, not for me. I guess I should say an epic next 4 months!
Can't wait to graduate. That will be Aug. 12th. My whole fam damily will be here for that!
So much great stuff right now!
1 comment:
YAY!!! I can't wait to come back and see you all. I won't be angry if you get together before I come back, but we better do something again because I just can't wait to all be together again! I still don't know when I'll be back, but I'll let you know!
Post a Comment