Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Dreaming and thinking.
I'm still in the dreaming and thinking and saving-money-to-buy-supplies stage. . . but I'm in the process of "starting a business." I went to some craft vendors today and asked about pricing to open a booth. I spent a few hours in Barnes and Noble looking at craft and home decor magazines for inspiration this afternoon. I emailed a friend from home who has her own business and we are going to have a meeting next week so she can give me advice. I'm trying to start doing something about this little fairytale I have of selling things I make. It's all I think about lately. . . oh? and the fact that I'll have been married for two years on Sunday and my sisters keep telling me how much they want a little niece or nephew. That little thought creeps up in my mind sometimes too. Oh, and also, how school should be starting in a few weeks. . . but I don't go to school anymore. And I keep telling JD I'm so jealous he gets to go and he just rolls his eyes. Dreaming and thinking. That's what I mostly do these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Summer that's so awesome! Go get your dreams girl! :) You'll totally rock a business like that! you are so incredibly creative-- you seriously have such a gift! Keep us updated on the progress :)
Seriously...start something up. You are the most creative person I know...and I like to think that that is saying something. Those little baby onesies you made for kylie's little girl were precious!!
Also, if you have a baby, that would be creative...right up your ally!
Post a Comment